The Girl Scout season has officially begun! Check out 25 reasons to be a Girl Scout!
25. Girl Scouts builds a great bond with Girl Scout Troop Leaders.
24. Teaches the importance of friendship
23. We value the planet!
21. Getting an awesome camp name!
20. S.W.A.P.S (Special Whatchamacallits Affectionately Pinned Somewhere)
19. Tons of Adventure
18. Giving back to the community through service.
17. Learning how to be responsible
16. Bridging/Investiture/Rededication Ceremonies (A bridging ceremony is the celebration of a girl’s transition from one Girl Scout level to the next. An investiture ceremony welcomes new girls into Girl Scouts. A rededication ceremony is an opportunity for a girl to renew her commitment to the Girl Scout Promise and Law.)
15. Becoming a leader!
14. Camp Fires!
13. Living the Girl Scout Promise and Girl Scout Law each day.
12. Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of Girl Scouts of America. Low’s mission was to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
11. Fun crafts & games
10. Girls can choose whichever pathway of Girl Scouting fits them best.
8. Singing great songs!
7. Girl Scout badges
6. Cool Uniforms
5. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!
4. Making new friends
3. There are 3.2 million Girl Scouts!
2. We make the world a better place.
1. Girl Scouts ROCK!!!!
The Girl Scout year is ready to get in gear!!! Sign up to become a Girl Scout, a Troop Leader, or a Volunteer today!!!